Community Resource Center and RSF Garden Club Will Host “Bourbon in the Garden” Sept. 24
The beautiful Rancho Santa Fe Garden Club is the setting to “Inspire Hope” and raise funds for Community Resource Center’s programs and services that provide support for those dealing with homelessness, hunger and domestic violence.
Along with the beauty of the Garden Club’s facility, the event’s highlights include:
- Bourbon tastings, provided by Maker’s Mark, Knob Creek, Henebery and Perfect Soul Distillery
- Signature bourbon cocktail: Ginger Rosemary Julep, concocted by Pam Elliott
- Tasty treats from Yummy Cupcakes
- Full hosted bar
- Live music
- Raffle with great prizes, including a new TaylorMade M2 driver, jewelry from Gems of La Costa, baseball game tickets and a 7 night stay at the Villas of Sedona in Arizona!
- Delicious heavy hors d’oeuvres, including salmon tacos, shrimp, filet skewers, mushroom skewers, charcuterie, and more …
- Meet CRC’s new CEO, Isabel St.Germain Singh
And, if you donate $500 or more, you’ll receive a great hat from San Diego Hat Company. What a great way to support CRC and accessorize your outfit!
Tickets are $95 per person. ($50 of the ticket price is tax deductible, $45 is non-deductible; please confer with your tax advisor.)
Please purchase now: crcncc.org/inspiringhope
All proceeds from the evening support CRC’s mission of creating paths to safety, stability, and self-sufficiency.
Scott & Cronin LLP
The John & Mary Rainsford Charitable Foundation
San Diego Distillery
San Diego Hat Company
Ranch & Coast Magazine
On Point Promotions